Please click HERE to download our General User Guide for a quick start to order.
Online Order Entry
Our web site shows our entire and complete inventory, online, updated in real-time. The quantity that is in stock is shown to the right side of the item picture. You just need to fill in the quantity desired in the open box on each line item that you want to order. Then click the ‘add to cart’ button, on the next screen will be a summary of your order. Please verify it’s accurate and then click on ‘go to checkout’ button. On next screen you will be required to enter your e-mail account and password, or to ‘sign up’ if you are a new customer. After you log in, there are four steps to take before you complete your order.
- First step: choose your preferred shipping method. 1, UPS. 2, Use Your Own UPS Account. 3, Store Pickup (Note: Pick up location is 2228 Junction Ave,San Jose CA 95131, Tel: 408-409-1519)
- Second step: confirm the total amount of your order and choose the payment method you preferred.
- Third step: this step be taken to review and confirm your order content and the total amount of your order.
- Fourth step and the last step will show your order number. If you do not get a order #, then your order was not completed and will not ship – be sure you get to the final screen that shows the order number.
Immediately thereafter, you will be emailed the confirmation of your order. Also the tracking numbers will be emailed to you once again after the shipment of your order.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser when ordering. Once your order has been submitted then it cannot be changed online. If you need to make changes, please call us.
Online Order Tracking
With our web site, you can track the status of your order. Or you can go to the UPS web site then track the status of your order using the tracking number we send to you.
All returns must have a RMA （Return Merchandise Authorization）for processing. You need to obtain a RMA from us before you send any items back to us. Please e-mail us in firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain approval as well as the RMA number.
Couple Of Basic Points About Our Service:
- If you order something and it arrives and is not to your expectation, we will take it back with no questions asked. Your risk is paying shipping both ways. These claims must be filed within the first 48 hours after receiving product – we feel this is a reasonable amount of time.
- Frivolous returns due to poor sales of an item, lack of technical understanding or interest in getting an item to work properly, are not acceptable to us.
- Price Protection: We are the most aggressively priced company in the industry. Because of this, we pass price reductions through as soon as it is possible. This results in sometimes rapid decreases in price. A customer who ordered immediately before such a reduction is sometimes upset that they ‘paid too much’. A customer who orders just afterwards is usually quite satisfied with the new pricing. If you are a long term customer of ours, no doubt you will experience both sides of this. While single incidents of being on the wrong side of a price reduction can be annoying, we hope you feel that over time, the net benefits of dealing with us are significant.
- Please, no refused shipments or bad checks. We utilize a 3-strikes system. A strike is earned by refused shipments, bad checks and other obvious cases of poor judgement. After three strikes, we will politely decline future business. This is our way to build better relationships with customers who we feel are astute businesspersons and who will be there in the long run.
- Minimum orders are now $100.00. There is a $10 surcharge for orders under the $100 minimum.
- Returns – please pack any suspected defective items as if they were new. We find that nearly 50% of all returned items are in fact working.
The Last Word:
We are genuinely interested in long term relationships. It is important to us that our customers are successful and that selling Sunvalleytek product is profitable. While we have rules that we feel draw a reasonable line between the sometime conflicting interests of buyer and seller, we are also reasonable people and are willing to discuss anything that may concern you.